This event was cancelled and has not taken place.
CIRANO is a partner of the 60th Annual Congress of the Société canadienne de science économique (SCSE) to be held May 13-15, 2020 at the University of Ottawa.
President of the SCSE:
- Professor Arnaud Dellis (ESG-UQAM)
Congress President-Elect and Organizer:
- Professor Paul Makdissi (University of Ottawa)
Special Conferences presented at the 2020 Congress:
- François-Albert-Angers Conference: Professeur Stéphane Bonhomme (University of Chicago)
- Plenary Conference 2: Professor Léonard Wantchekon (Princeton University)
- Plenary Conference 3: Professor Lynda Khalaf (Carleton University)
- Presidential Address: Professor Arnaud Dellis (ESG-UQAM)
- Louis-Philippe Béland (Carleton University)
- Anyck Dauphin (Université du Québec en Outaouais)
- Marion Goussé (Université Laval)
- Catherine Haeck (Université du Québec à Montréal and CIRANO)
- Vincent Hildebrand (Campus Glendon – Université York)
- Patrick de Lamirande (Cape Breton University)
- Corinne Langinier (University of Alberta)
- Justin Leroux (HEC Montréal and CIRANO)
- Martino Pelli (Université de Sherbrooke)
- Lise Pichette (Bank of Canada)
- Pier-André Bouchard St-Amand (École nationale d’administration publique and CIRANO)
- Guillaume Sublet (Université de Montréal)
- Myra Yazbeck (University of Ottawa)
Local Organizing Committee:
- Abel Brodeur
- Paul Makdissi
- Marcel Mérette
- Louis-Philippe Morin
- Myra Mohnen
- Myra Yazbeck
CALL FOR PAPERS
The call for papers for the 2020 Congress of the Société canadienne de science économique is currently underway. We therefore invite all members and future members of the SCSE to participate in the 2020 Congress by submitting a paper for presentation. We invite papers in all fields of economics.
Proposals for communications should include the following information:
- 1. the title of the communication ;
- 2. the names of the co-authors with their affiliations ;
- 3. the JEL code and keywords ;
- 4. the name of the person submitting the communication and their full contact details, including postal and e-mail addresses, if available ;
- 5. a summary describing the subject of the communication and, if available, the full communication.
Please send your proposals in PDF format before Friday, February 14, 2020 by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday, March 13, 2020. Authors presenting a paper may be asked to comment on a paper in their area of expertise and/or chair a session.
A preliminary version of the program will be online in April 2020.