The 2021 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society will be held virtually on June 10-13, 2021 and will be hosted by the Department of Economics at the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). The local organizers are Alain Guay and Dalibor Stevanovic (Université du Québec à Montréal, UQAM). The scientific program chair is Sílvia Gonçalves (McGill University).
The submissions period is now closed.
The registrations for this event will run from March 21, 2021, until the beginning of the conference. Registrations include password-protected access to all live sessions and password access to selected recorded invited lectures.
- PRESENTER – Regular : $ 163.50 CAD*
- PRESENTER – Student : $ 109.00 CAD*
- NON-PRESENTER : $ 54.50 CAD*
* taxes not included
To register for the event, please complete the following form: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/events/1802/registrations/new.
Please note that the deadline to register for presenters is April 9, 2021, and non-presenters have until the beginning of the conference to register.
- Submissions open: December 1, 2020
- Submissions close: February 5, 2021
- Decisions notifications: March 21, 2021
- Registrations open: March 21, 2021
- Deadline for paper presenters to register: April 9, 2021
- Release of preliminary program: May 1, 2021
Paul Beaudry (Bank of Canada), Bank of Canada Lecture
Jan Eeckhout (Universitat Pompeu Fabra), Walras-Bowley Lecture
Matthew Rabin (Harvard University), Cowles Lecture
Federico Bandi (Johns Hopkins Carey Business School)
Andrew Patton (Duke University)
Empirical Industrial Organization
Panle Jia Barwick (Cornell University)
Salvador Navarro (University of Western Ontario)
Thomas Lemieux (University of British Columbia)
Magne Mogstad (University of Chicago)
Benjamin Moll (London School of Economics)
Diego Restuccia (University of Toronto)
Shakeeb Khan (Boston College)
Xiaoxia Shi (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
Marina Halac (Yale University)
Marzena Rostek (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
Vasco Carvalho (University of Cambridge)
Benjamin Golub (Harvard University)
Time Series Econometrics
Barbara Rossi (ICREA-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona GSE, CREI)
Mark Watson (Princeton University)
Scientific Program Committee
Chair: Sílvia Gonçalves (McGill University)
- Applied Microeconomics: Fabian Lange (McGill University)
- Econometrics: Benoit Perron (Université de Montréal)
- International Economics: Theodore Papageorgiou (Boston College)
- Financial Economics: René Garcia (Université de Montréal)
- Macroeconomics: Rui Castro (McGill University)
- Microeconomic Theory: Rohan Dutta (McGill University)
For further information, please contact the conference coordinator, Sharon Brewer, at email@example.com.