FinteQC 2020, the 3rd Canadian Conference on Fintech, Insurtech & Financial Services Innovation, will take place on June 16-17, 2021 in Lévis, Québec
FinteQC is a unique annual event that brings together researchers, executives, practitioners, start-ups and experts around the topics of financial technology (Fintech, Insurtech, Regtech) and innovation in Financial Services.
- Nir Vulkan, Professor & Director of the Fintech program, University ofOxford, UK
- François Côté, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Fairstone
- Louis Régimbal, Vice-President, Strategy and Innovation, SSQ Insurance
- Philip O’Reilly, Fintech professor, University College Cork, Ireland
- Ron Stokes, Canada Financial Services Transaction Leader, EY, Canada
CIRANO is a diffusion partner of this event.