The 7th annual Workshop on Networks in Economics and Finance took place on September 14th and September 15th, 2018 in Lucca Italy. It will be hosted by IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
This workshop is organized jointly with CIRANO and the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, and builds on the successful CIRANO Workshops on Networks in Trade and Finance that have taken place in Montreal and Fayetteville, Arkansas over the last six years.
The workshop aims to gather researches to share and discuss advances in theoretical and empirical analysis of networks. We welcome researchers working on various topics within economics and finance, including: trade, economic development, game theory, financial contagion, systemic risk, production networks, network formation etc. Contributions with an inter-disciplinary content, whether submitted by economists or by scholars in other disciplines, are welcome.
- Yann Bramoullé (Aix-Marseille School of Economics & CNRS)
- Sanjeev Goyal (University of Cambridge)
- Vasco M. Carvalho (University of Cambridge)
- Stefano Battiston (University of Zurich)
- Guido Caldarelli (IMT Lucca)
- Giorgio Fagiolo (Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Pisa)
- Raja Kali (University of Arkansas & CIRANO)
- Paolo Pin (Bocconi University)
- Massimo Riccaboni (IMT Lucca)
- Ekaterina Turkina (HEC Montréal & CIRANO)
- Ari Van Assche (HEC Montréal & CIRANO)
When: September 14-15, 2018
Where: IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca