CIRANO was partner of the 5th Annual Conference of the International Association for Applied Econometrics (IAAE) which took place from June 26 to June 29, 2018 at Université du Québec à Montréal and Université de Montréal.
The aim of the IAAE is to advance the education of the public in the subject of econometrics and its applications to a variety of fields in economics, in particular, but not exclusively, by advancing and supporting research in that field, and disseminating the results of such useful research to the public.
- Tim Conley (University of Western Ontario)
- Janet Currie (Princeton University)
- Alfred Galichon (New York University)
- Guido Imbens (Stanford University)
- Frank Schorfheide (University of Pennsylvania)
- Serena Ng (Columbia University)
- Allan Timmermann (University of California San Diego)
When: June 26-29, 2018
Where: Université du Québec à Montréal and Université de Montréal